Claudia Dey’s hilarious how-to for the misguided man, How to Be a Bush Pilot hit shelves this week, much to the delight of men (and women) everywhere.
Her book, subtitled “A Field Guide to Getting Luckier”, gives every man the tips he needs to succeed… in the important areas of life. My description just doesn’t do this book justice. This one is better.
On her twitter (@claudiadey), Claudia Dey penned the Bush Pilot 100, a countdown of sex tips leading up to the big release date. In case you missed these tips I have chosen my favourite to share with you! (To see the full list visit Claudia on twitter)
So, here are my Top 10 Favourites from Claudia Dey’s Bush Pilot 100, a Sex Tip Countdown (and yes, I made safe-for-work choices, see the list for more scandalous tips…)
1) Bush Pilot 6: Sex is about chemistry, and the kiss is your first chemistry test. #juddnelson #thebreakfastclub
2) Bush Pilot 17: How to smile out the side of your mouth http://bit.ly/c0JRYo #clinteastwood
3) Bush Pilot 24: Vibe killer: Those pants that unzip at the knee to become shorts #birdwatcher AND Bush Pilot 23: Vibe killer: Demonstrating the pants-shorts feature on your pants-shorts #shants
4) Bush Pilot 44: Your humour is our striptease. #neverunderestimatefunny. #moreimportantthanknowinghowtodrywall
5) Bush Pilot 46: This is not a mating call: Sup.
6) Bush Pilot 51: You groom as you know there are only two men who can really pull off this mega-beard look. http://bit.ly/dBWoFf #zztop
7) Bush Pilot 71: It feathers your hair. It is your anthem. Don’t just mouth the words. http://bit.ly/95MaK1. #Boston. #Morethanafeeling.
8) Bush Pilot 77: You take notes from Bruce Dickinson who not only fronts Maiden but flies their tour jet. #ironmaiden
9) Bush Pilot 84: You admit that stroking your chest tuft and calling it “Cashmere” is not flirtation.
10) Bush Pilot 94: You empty your bottle of Max Attraction Pheromone cologne, stuff it with the note, “Never Again” and throw it into the ocean.
Did I miss your fave on the Bush Pilot 100? Post it in the comments section!
Ok, now men, go, be educated by Claudia Dey. This is just a sneak peek at her wisdom. Your textbook awaits you.