Since the world will end in 2012 we plan on cramming a lot of content into 2011. So enjoy your holidays, try to find some time to relax with a good book and maybe some (spiked) eggnog but come back in January for a whole slew of cool stuff.
- Whisk-y Business
A NEW Cooking section featuring a weekly recipe and a few lucky tasters, er…testers.
- The Savvy Reader/Tommy Europe Fitness Challenge!
Starting in January, 20 staff members and any reader looking to shed those holiday fruitcake pounds can take part in a custom plan from the star of TV’s Bulging Brides
- MORE Author content
Even more authors will be contributing content so check back to see if one of your favourites shows up.
- Blogger spotlights
Have a blog? Like reading? Want to reach The Savvy Reader audience and promote your own site?
- Expanded Content for Educators and Young Readers
- The Man-tastic Project
One hopeless romantic (“hopeless” is operative) seeks love through books.
- A NEW Book Club Pick!
- Contests, contests and contests. Including (hint, hint) the return of the world’s BEST book tournament
- A Chance to Pick the 2nd Ever Certified Savvy Read
- Books, books and more books.
Happy Holidays everyone!