Are you ready for a new year of the 50 Book Pledge? Join us here at the Savvy Reader and make a promise to read in 2013! We’re calling it the 50 Book Pledge, but you can set your goal at any level. We just want you to read!
What’s New for 2013
We’ve created the handy, dandy 50 Book Pledge website! Here you can sign up through Twitter or Facebook and keep track of the books you read, and the books you plan to read. You can also see what your friends are reading, earn fun badges, win prizes, and more.
We’re pretty excited about this so make sure you check it out!
Taking the 50 Book Pledge?
Are you excited to take the 50 Book Pledge with us this year? Here are some ways you can join the community and keep track of your pledge:
1) Visit the handy, dandy 50 Book Pledge website and sign up.
2) Let us know on Twitter or Facebook that you are taking the pledge by adding the 50 Book Pledge twibbon.
3) Tweet your ‘pledge picks’, recommendations, and progress with the hashtag #50BookPledge.
4) Visit our 50 Book Pledge board on Pinterest to see our weekly book picks.
5) Join the 2013 50 Book Pledge group on Goodreads.
Are you ready to start reading? The 2013 50 Book Pledge has already begun!
The Savvy Reader
Follow us on twitter @SavvyReader