Over here at the Savvy Reader, we are big fans of Instagram and especially Bookstagram (check out our post on some amazing book photos here)! But today, we decided to switch things up a bit! Instead of showing you beautiful pictures of books, we created a list of great book quotes to use as Instagram captions! Yep, that’s right – we’re here to save you from the most challenging part of posting on Instagram.
For a dreamy photo that shows off your #ootd or your insane yoga moves!
- She supposed she could Google, but she preferred to wonder ― Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney, The Nest
Announcing a new job, a promotion, or just an amazing vacation.
- It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
For all the big family photos you’ll be taking around the holidays…
- To be around family is to feel the possibility of growing roots again –Nadia Hashimi, When the Moon is Low
Pull out a sunset photo from the summer and throw in a #tbt.
- Things are always better in the morning ― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
If your spirit animal is Rory from Gilmore Girls.
- Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them ― Lemony Snicket, Horseradish
Is there a better way to caption your crazy relationship?
- Sometimes love and chaos are the same thing ― Katharine McGee, The Thousandth Floor
Doing something thrilling or exciting? Dropped everything to try something new?
- Normal is a word invented by boring people to make them feel better about being boring ― Lauren Oliver, Replica
When you finally have your crew back together..
- Good friendships are durable. They’re meant to survive the gaps and the growing pains ― Julie Murphy, Dumplin’
If you are feeling like a girl boss (or just feeling your look!)
- Every woman is the architect of her own fortune ― Jessie Burton, The Miniaturist
For all those empowered people, or to inspire you to just be you
- If you can dance and be free and not embarrassed you can rule the world ― Amy Poehler, Yes Please
I hope you love these quotes as much as we do! Do you have a favourite book quote you love to pull out? Tell us in the comments below or on Twitter @SavvyReader
You can follow me on twitter @RyaMarrelli